Pewter cup and saucer, with an engraved presentation on the cup that reads: “From comrades of Chaplain Brown’s Post Oct. 23, 66-91.” Brown’s Post, #106, located in Valparaiso, IN, was named after Chaplain James Caldwell Brown, of the 48th Regiment, Indiana Infantry. The cup and saucer (quadruple plate pewter) were made by, and thus marked: “James W. Tufts. Boston. Warranted. Quadruple Plate. 1371.” Some bends in the pewter, with patina, otherwise in good condition. Standard cup and saucer size.