J & R Ferris Antiques, LLC will be happy to discuss our merchandise in as complete detail, including condition, as possible. Where we lack information we will try to fill the gap by suggesting reference material. We are happy to send additional images upon request. If we have missed a significant issue with an item, especially if it effects its monetary value, we will accept a return for credit toward another item (see Return Policy). Purchasing any merchandise from J & R Ferris Antiques, LLC binds you to their policies.
Terms of payment
- J & R Ferris Antiques, LLC accepts, as forms of payment, personal checks, money orders, cashier’s checks, Visa, Mastercard and Discover. Payment must be made within three (3) days of your commitment to purchase unless other arrangements have been made.
- Merchandise will be shipped once your charge has been accepted or your personal checked has cleared the bank.
- New York State residents pay 8% sales tax.
Shipping and Handling
- All shipping, handling and insurance is to be paid by the purchaser. If we are going to be in your community we will be happy to deliver your purchase (with prior arrangements).
- Upon receipt of shipped merchandise, please inspect it immediately. If, for any reason, the merchandise is not satisfactory to the purchaser, be sure to notify us within 48 hours, via telephone (315-542-1643).
- In the case of returned merchandise, the purchaser is responsible for credit card processing fees, and shipping/handling/insurance fees.